Hello there, friend. Have you struggled with your shooting? How about editing? Do you feel like you've plateaued with your quality of work and don't know what to do next? Well, I'm TOTALLY here to help you. And eat Ben & Jerry's with you because I've been there too. After 13 years of shooting, learning from my own hurdles, zeroing in on what works every time, and investing in my own photography education (which includes my college art & design background), I am here to help YOU take your skills beyond your plateau and to the next level.
- What to do before, during, and after your session to create the "light and bright" look, capture perfect skin tones (yesssss), and land those tricky greens.
- Location scouting! How to choose the perfect places... spoiler alert: this is a HUGE part of how your images will turn out!
- What light to look for and how to place your subjects within, and how to shoot in ANY time of day.
- How to TRAIN YOUR EYE on what to look for (and what to AVOID) to create captivating images. This concept is absolutely imperative and you won't look at things the same again!
- Which camera settings work best. You'd be surprised!
- How to communicate with clients so they understand and appreciate the part they play in creating this art with you.
- Successful posing - how to interact with clients so they feel relaxed and have amazing images to show for it.
- Design principles to use in your composition
- So. much. more. Buckle up!
$875 / 1 hour shooting, 2.5 hours of instruction
- located in the kansas city area -